These herbal vaginal suppositories are hand crafted with natural raw cocoa butter and a healing blend of herbal powders.
- Goldenseal- herbal antibiotic to help get rid of unwanted bacteria and keep the good!
- Plantain is an anti-inflammatory that will ease pain and assist in bacterial infections
- Calendula – healing and soothing
- Bacterial infections
- Vaginal discomfort
- Recurrent or chronic yeast infections
- Smell, discharge and more.
How To + Tips: To insert your suppository:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before you take the capsule out of its package.
- Insert the suppository at any angle, many women find it helpful to lie on their back with bent knees. Find the position that works best for you.
- Gently insert one suppository as far as it can comfortably go into your vagina. You may use your fingers for this.
- Consider wearing a panty liner, as there may be discharge after you insert the suppository.
- Wash your hands afterwards
- You should insert your suppository at the same time each day. You may find that bedtime works best for your schedule.
- You may see some improvement in as little as one day, but you should complete the full course of medication to ensure that the infection doesn’t return.